Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 18 August 2013

Lil' Ladybug

Good morning My Bestie friends,

As it's Sunday, it's time for my post over at Sherry Baldy Art and this week I have a card using Besties image 788 who has yet to be named. I called her 'Lil' Ladybug' and you can buy her from Sherri's on-line store HERE.

Here's what I made ...


This one was made with the 'My Besties UK Challenge Blog' in mind - the theme this time is 'CIRCLES'. How many can you spot?

I used my Promarkers to colour the image and the backing papers are from Raspberry Road. Using my dies I cut lots of circles from scraps of purple papers to match the background, then arranged them around the edge of the design. Some little punched flowers and butterflies finish off the design.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. She is so pretty, I love your choice of colours for her, fabulous card hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie, absolutely gorgeous, just love those colors. Thank you for joining us at My besties UK. Abbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan she is so pretty, love the layout. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful project xxx thank yu for sharing with us at the besties UK challenge

    luv Kerrie Dt xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx