Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 5 August 2013

Silhouette Stamping

Good Morning,

Hope you all had a great weekend - it's time for a new challenge over at 'Make My Monday' and this week Jacqueline has chosen the theme - SILHOUETTES. I must admit this is one of my favourites themes and my only problem was choosing which stamp set to use. Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I decided on a brand new set called 'Serene Sihouettes', which I bought recently from a 'Stampin Up' friend. The background was made using my ink dusters and four different distress inks - from the top Worn Lipstick, Dried Marigold, Mustard Seed and Crushed Olive. I then used archival black ink to over stamp, adding the little birds and a tiny sentiment. Once finished, I cut the picture into three equal pieces and mounted them on black cardstock. The gold mirri board corners were made from a 'Lacey Square' spellbinders die which I cut into four pieces.

If you would like to see some more inspiration for the challenge, then why not pop over to the blog and check out the work of my teamies.

Hugz, Jan xx

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the colours and the beautiful silhouettes.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the images and colours hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, love it
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, th colours are gorgeous, as are the stamps. Fabby work. Hugs p xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card, fabulous design and colour choices
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Jan. A gorgeous background and love the triple panel idea.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL CARD - LOVE THAT STAMPSET
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Jaybe! I love the colours you've used! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is stunning love the colours & gorgeous silhouettes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty, love the colors and those die cut corners. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful moody card.x

    kay
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card, gorgeous colours and images

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx