Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 2 August 2013

M for Micro or Mini

Happy Friday to you all,

Well, I'm not sure where that week went! As it's Friday again it's time for our next letter at the Alphabet Challenge and this week our Roxx has chosen all thing 'MICRO or MINI' for the letter 'M'. So we would love to see your projects featuring something small - it could be a tiny little embellishment, a small stamp or even just a small project! Here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


I decided to make a small card and gift tag - the card measures 10.5cm square. I used a mini heart stamp, which is decoupaged and coloured with my Promarkers and also used little mini button brads. 

The challenge is open until the 15th August, so why not have a go. If you have a minute - please pop over to the challenge blog and check out some more inspiration from my teamies.

Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and Tag Jaybe. I love the layering and images.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx