Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 27 August 2013

What if the Trees weren't Green!

Happy Tuesday,

I hope everyone enjoyed the Bank Holiday weekend - I can't believe the next bank holiday will be Christmas!!

It's my turn to post over at Studio 12 for Polkadoodles today and I have a page from my art journal to show you. I have used some of the gorgeous new Studio 12 acrylic stamps which are now back in stock in the PD store. Here's what I made ...


Stamps used include:

Dreamy Trees (I adore these!)
Distressed Zig Zags (around the edges)
Shabby Owl Blossom (for the leaves)

The background was coloured using three distress stains (mustard seed, dried marigold and fired brick), then I added a little interest to the background using a stencil, a bottle lid and a little white acrylic paint. I stamped the border and the leaves using black archival ink and stamped the trees onto book pages before colouring with my Promarkers. The wording was printed on my pc.

Why not pop over to the Polkadoodles store now and order your stamps - I would love to see your creations.

Hugz, Jan xx



5 comments:

  1. Jan I LOVE this! It's fab.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page, I would love to do a journal, you have given me inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this page Jan and that quote is inspirational. Must get into journalling as it must be very therapeutic x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this Jan, must get back to my journal, you've inspired me! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx