Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 9 August 2013

In the Garden

Good morning,

Well, that's another week gone and I spent most of crafting - what better way than to spend my holidays. As it's Friday it must be time for another challenge over at the Polkadoodles challenge blog. This week the theme is 'IN THE GARDEN' and we would love to see your interpretation of the theme. As a design team we were challenged to use some of the gorgeous download bundles available in Nikky's on-line store. I chose to use the 'Shake a Tailfeather kit' which has some fabulous papers and images to play with - just click on the link below for more details.

Tail Feather download bundle


Here's what I made for my DT project ...


I made a garden journal which I can add pages to as I go along, recording what I planted and when, etc. The background paper and all the embellishments are from the download kit - the wording was printed on my pc.

Please pop over and check out what my teamies made for further inspiration.
Hugz, Jan xx


6 comments:

  1. Love this Jan, what a great idea!
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Lovely colours and papers. The layout is perfect.
    You are so lucky being on the polkadoodles design team...that's a dream come true.

    Hugs and <3
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous selection of cards made in your relax time. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, love the colours and a fabulous idea too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab idea Jan and what a great present idea for a gardening enthusiast.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx