Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 19 August 2013

Child's Play

Happy Monday,

Are you ready for another challenge? We have a new theme this morning over at Make My Monday. This one has been chosen by Laura and the theme is 'CHILD'S PLAY'. You can choose to make a child's birthday card, or a new baby card. I chose the second option and made two cards - one for a girl and one for a boy ...



These are both 6"x6" cards and are made using a Saturated Canary image called 'Butterfly Baby', coloured with my Promarkers. I couldn't resist making them in both traditional baby colours and am planning to offer them to order when I get my self organized. Everything has been made from scratch - the larger letters are stamped and embossed using the 'Clarity Letterbox' stamp set and the smaller letters are printed on my pc before being mounted on little die-cut tags. All other papers and embellishments are from my stash.

Hope these give you some inspiration to come and join in the challenge with us.

I am entering these cards into the challenge over at Saturated Canary which is 'Winged Things'.

Hugz, Jan xx

6 comments:

  1. These are amazing, I love them both, so cute and well thought out xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Jan.... cute as buttons.
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful, Jan. I love the flowers and cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable Jan - perfect for little ones - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty, what lovely baby cards, Jx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx