Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Midweek Motivation at MMM

Hello again,

Wow! We have had some stunning entries to the challenge over at Make My Monday this week, with not a single card in sight - but there's still plenty of time if you haven't joined in yet.

As it was my challenge on Monday, I thought I would pop back with some midweek motivation for you. Here's another little project ...


This one was much quicker than the original - I found these little sets of drawers in a local discount shop - what a bargain. They came in the kraft colour that you can see underneath and I covered it with some pretty papers from LOTV. A few extra decorations and voila! A perfect little place to hide some trinkets.

Here's a view from the top, showing the handmade flower ...


You have until Sunday to enter this challenge - so come and join in the fun.

Hugz, Jan xx

3 comments:

  1. Superb project, love the papers you have used here, they are lush xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jan and the papers and flowers so pretty.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of makes since my last visit, you have been o busy, love the results. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx