Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 30 August 2013

Just One Word

Good morning,

It's time for our next letter over at the Alphabet Challenge blog and this week we have the letter 'O' with the theme chosen by Tammy. We would love to see your cards and projects using just a
'ONE WORD SENTIMENT'.  

So, here's what I made for my DT inspiration ...


It's a fairly simple design today on a DL card - I don't make these very often and fancied a change. I used a piece of ivory cardstock, printed the sentiment on the pc before running the card through an embossing folder. The little puppy is stamped and coloured with Promarkers and added to a scalloped circle mat. Simples!

I shall look forward to seeing your creations this week and please pop over to the blog for more inspiration from my teamies.

Hugz, Jan xx

3 comments:

  1. Adorable little pup Jan and I love the embossing!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute, and actually elegant too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word with o.... Gorgeous! That little doggie is adorable and the simplicity of the card is perfect.

    Hugs and <3
    Lisa xxxxxx

    P.S. I hope you will join in my blog candy, if you haven't already xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx