Thank you for taking the time to visit - I hope my designs provide a little inspiration.
Please pop back soon and if you would like to follow me just click the little blue box below xx

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 26 August 2013

Photo Inspiration

I'm back again!

Well what can I say! Three in a row today - never been done before, but as they say - 'there's a first time for everything'. You can tell that I'm not back at work yet! Lol.

I have spent the morning playing in my craft room and made the following card with three different challenges in mind.  The first one is over at 'Creative Moments' whose theme is a photo inspiration - these are one of my favourite challenges. Here's the photo, and boy is it a pretty one ...


Here's my card ...


I would also like to play along with Magnolia Down Under who have a 'Tic Tac Toe' theme - another favourite and Stampin' for the Weekend with the theme of 'Butterflies' - yep! you guessed, another favourite!

I took the colour scheme from the photo inspiration, added 'Tilda and her Bunny', together with pearls, frantage powder and flowers for Magnolia Down Under and added pink butterflies made using my Tim Holtz die for Stampin' for the Weekend.

Right, off to enter it into the challenges - enjoy the rest of the day.
Hugz, Jan xx


13 comments:

  1. Aw it's a beautiful card Jan!!i love it! Good luck in the challenges as well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! Love the image, layout and colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card, love the colour combo
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jan! You've been a very busy bee and all your creations are just gorgeous.
    Many congratulations on your new DT position too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card hun, love the image and the butterflys. Thank you for joining us at Creative this fortnight. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, such a sweet beautiful card!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I love your so elegant and lovely card! Thanks for joining us at MDUC. See you in next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Ying

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw this is gorgeous you've captured the essence of the inspiration photo perfectly.

    I love it

    Zoe
    Creative Moments DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow such a beautiful card thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments xx

    Luv Kerrie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Jan.....so apt for our challenge
    Got my DT hat on ;).....so thanks for joining us at Creative Moments
    Hugs
    Donna DT xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always very much appreciated, so thank you for taking the time to write one xx